Limelight offers a solution that provides artists with support in a number of ways:
- 1.Algorithmic Music Discovery: Music exposure is calculated using listener engagement metrics on the limelight music platform.
- 2.Tokenized Digital Distribution: Music distribution to major DSPs. 100% ownership of music + 90% of royalties.
- 3.Music NFTs: Ownership, royalties, production credits on the blockchain + minting revenue / reselling royalties
- 4.Artist Tokens: Rebasing artist tokens which generates revenue for the artist through rebasing (similar to OHM, KLIMA, and TIME). All revenues from streaming and NFTs are distributed to the artist tokens, meaning fans can also earn a piece of the pie.
- 5.Music Promotion Bounties: Decentralized music promotion, influencers can earn tokens for the engagement they generate for limelight.
Limelight has 4 primary tokens that are used to for utility within the limelight ecosystem:
- 1.Clout (CLOUT): An ERC20 token that can be purchased on DeFi markets as well as for a discount through bonding assets.
- 2.Staked Clout (sCLOUT): An ERC20 token that is distributed for staking CLOUT, they are equivalent in a 1-to-1 ratio.
- 3.Limelight (LMLT): An ERC20 token that is minted through wrapping sCLOUT.
- 4.ArtistLMLT(ARTIST):An ERC20token to allow fans to purchase on DeFi markets,as well as for a discount through bonding LMLT.
At launch, Limelight had a Total Diluted Supply of 10,000,000 $CLOUT.
2,000,000 CLOUT (Vested)
Marketing & Partnerships